Re: one style only of 68-70 buttress seats

bshorey@domain.elided writes:
<< has anybody seen a set of gtv seats like the ones i have? >>

I have seen, actually do see them, every time I look at my 2 X 69 GT Veloce in
my garage (neither running BTW) . They are also in the U.S. parts catalog
section of the CarDisc 1750 Spider, GTV, Berlina CD. Another note: It appears
to me that on the CD that on the euro GT Veloce seats it is the _passenger_
headrest that is adjustable on both LHD and RHD apps.

John Katos