Milano stuff for sale

Greetings Alfisti

I have decided to go back to my original wheels and suspension on my
Milano gold and sell the custom stuff.

The wheels are the Stilauto "Ghibli" wheels that Ricambi sold.  They are
a curvy 5 spoke that look very similar to the wheels on a Ferrart 456GT.
	They are 15 x 7 and have a 33 offset.  They have the hub-centric rings
	and fit superbly.  They have a one or two minor scratches on them
because I bought
	them as blems, but nothing major or structural.  The old Ricambi ad said
that they fit GTV6, Milano, and 164.  I received many compliments on them
at the Concours Italiano last summer.

They retailed for $220 each.  I would like to get $500 for the set,
including the mostly worn tires ( which are 205/50-15 VR rated Yokohama
A-509's ).  I would be very willing to work out some sort of a trade for
a set of 14 x 6 Panasports for my 67 Duetto.

I will also be selling my Ricambi Supersport 27.3mm front tortion bars (
p/n 4702 ) and rear springs ( p/n 0478 ).  They are be excellent for time
trial  and fast street use, but too stiff for shuttling a newborn around
( wife due April 19th ! ).  I may also be selling the stiffer swaybars
but I'm not sure of that yet.  I paid $229 for the tortion bars and $99
for the springs.  I'll take $150 for the set.

I am located in southern california in Valencia, 5 min north of the san
fernando valley.

Ciao ,

Dan