Thanks all for explaning CKD!

Hi all!

Thanks for explaning CKD! I would never had figured this one out
by myself! Especially the part John Hertzman mentioned about the
type numbers, well turns out to be sort of a typo by me. I first
wanted to give a 1962 example (which actually had CKD cars with
the same type number as the right steering wheeled cars) but decided
to use the 1963 example (cos there where more Giulia TI's made).

:-)

Anyway, thanks to everyone!

(BTW, I am not german)

:-)