Clutch Help

Hi Everybody,

After Installing my newly rebuilt transmission along with a new pressure
plate, disc and throw out bearing. I noticed that when I let out the
clutch it grabs way to soon compared to the way it was. I clutch grabs
almost instantly as I start to let the pedal out.

Is there a way to adjust the clutch?  Did I screw up? Should I bleed the
system out?  I did not disturb the Hydraulics I let the slave cylinder
hang until I replaced everything.

Any Ideas? Help.

Also there was a person in Toms River, New Jersey, Tom I think, That had
an Airflow meter for sale.  Are you still out there?

As Always Thanks Again,
Ralph DeLauretis
Lawrenceville, NJ