Alfetta GT Bumpers

As John Hertzman was kind enough to point out, what I am looking for the the
European bumpers from an Alfetta GT not a sedan. Mounting is not a problem as
it is quite easy to fabricate a mount that bolts to the same location as the
American bumpers.

If I can't find the Euro bumpers then I guess I will just do the surgery to
move the American ones in to Euro spec for the GTV6, but I like the cleaner
look of the small bumpers. If anyone has then or knows who does let me know.

Thanks
Brian