Steering Wheel Removal

                                          4:32 PM             3/10/99

>>So is it always this difficult?  If so, I hope the method described =
above may be helpful to someone.

I have found that the trick is not to keep cranking on the puller but to =
load the puller up to a decent tension and then give the shaft of the =
puller a few hard cracks with a mallet.The shock usually unsticks the =
splined shaft. If you just keep cranking the puller you can warp the =
steering wheel spokes or pull strip the threads.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano w/ MOMO Montecarlo wheel
'81 Spider (for sale)