164LS automatic transmission oil cooler radiator fan

I just did an experiment to see if oil cooler fan is still
alive or not by activating the relay that controls the fan.
No, it doesn't come up.   I will do more testing to confirm
fan motor is dead.  I am thinking if it is dead, is there
other fan motor available beside from Alfa.

Karl Chen
94 164LS auto
92 164S

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]