DC area rally

Excuse the DC-centric post, please, but I wanted to remind people
hereabouts that a super fun road rally is planned as an unofficial
activity prior to the AROC-USA Capital Chapter's tech session
(www.onehost.net/~alfaclu/calendar.htm#Current) this Saturday, 3/13.
The rally will leave Frederick, MD at 9:00 a.m. from the Sheetz gas
station at the corner of US 15 and Rosemont Ave and head into W. VA
and over some of the best rural rollercoaster roads around.  We'll end
up at John Hagan's Tavern and ultimately the tech session for those
able to do both.  In case there might be some non-enthusiast sig
others interested in the drive, but not the tech session, Hagan's
Tavern shares parking space with Braddock Mountain Antiques which will
be having a large and interesting tag sale this weekend.  Contact me
directly for more info and/or to make sure that I run off enough cue
sheets for everyone.

Megan Caverly
Frederick, MD
301-694-8953