GTV6 key blanks

This, like most things, was once a thread some while back.  I saved
the info, but not the source.   Silca makes a GTV6 high security door
key blank:  GT2P.  The biggest problem was not finding the blank, but
getting someone to agree cutting it which takes special equipment.  My
(abbreviated) notes say it must be cut on a "Silca/HPC Club, Silca
HPC10, Ilco-Unican KD55, HPC laserpoint"  I assume that is a listing
of 4 different machines that can do the job.  It was also once posted
that Vern's Lock and Key in Baltimore, MD (410-282-6236) would do it
for $50

Megan