Not talking to Milano Owner

Wendy & Carson:

What is wrong with your Milano?  Sometimes if the post comes at the
wrong time, i.e. Friday when everybody is getting ready to do some
work on their own cars on the weekend, or attend to family matters, or
go out of town, they may open the post and not have time to respond
and hope that someone else will respond to it.  Or it could be a
problem that no one is familiar with.  I do not think they/we are
purposely ignoring you

Send your questions early in the week and you'll get better results.

This is what I do when I look for past information on the AD, however
this is not good for info younger that 11/17/98:

Go to /alfa/archive
Click on archives
Chose MHonArcFormat
Chose threaded messages
Chose thread index
wait until all messages are down loaded
Go to the edit button on your browser
Select find
Type the word or phrase that you are looking for
Check "match whole word or phrase"
Click find

There might be other ways that other digesters use  Let us here from
them.  Today is Wednesday it is near perfect timing for a question.

Hope that helps.

==
Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI