alfa-digest V7 #542

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>A friend once told me the part was the same as used by Alfa on certain
Giulia
sedans (Ti, Supers, Ti-Supers?).  I don't have a parts book to ref. so ca=
anyone else confirm this info.?<

The GTA grille was the same basic shape as a Giulia saloon from about 68
on, but the Giulia grille is deeper.  It's the best one to use if you don=
't
want to spend a fortune on or can't find the genuine article.  I have som=
good used ones here for  25 UK Pounds (about 40 US Dollars) if anyone's
interested.

Chris
Highwood Motor Company.