Aston's and Motorhomes

Adam Coombe wrote:

Eric said "Earlier today, the car I've been working on for the past 2
1/2 years was officialy introduced to the public in Geneva.

The car- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage.  With a 420 hp V12 "

Some guys have all the luck !!!  I work for a company which builds
Motorhomes based on Citroen Berlingo chassis !?
- - --

I have this crazy visual of Adam at the skidpad , throwing the Citroen
Berlingo Motorhome into a 4 wheel drift... 8-}

Ian