Pompa Benzina

Fuel pump said Ciao today without warning on the '87 Milano.  Oh, it
didn't strand me, well it did really, a reasonable man would not have
driven the 30 miles or so home with the sputtering and complaining, but
hey, who doesnt like to gamble now and then.  Still managed 70mph most
of the way.  Swapped relays, no effect.  Massaged the side of the pump
lightly with a small hammer and improvement was noted.  I'm looking at
the pump it seems to be one of those "Bosch Jetronic" generic pumps.
So, how many makes and models of cars is this particular pump used on
and who has the best price?  Anyone know the PSI and flow ratings?
Stuck a road tested pump on and cured the problem... for now anyway.
Probably just bought myself a little time to conduct this research.

Ian
'87 Milano "Alyssa"
'61 Spider  "Gino"
'67 Super  "Clark Kent"