Re: GTA grille

Hello All!

I have new GTA grille in my garage.  I purchased it from Alfa Ricambi over 10
years ago.  Supposedly, it was their "last one" (that day, that week, who
knows?).  It is stainless steel, lovely, simple and light.  It is NOT the
correct part for an early Giulia Sprint GTV ('66-'67). I know because I
purchased this grille for my '67 (I never got around to installing because I
never painted the car).   If you take a look at photo's or of 105 Giulia
Sprint GT's or Giulia Sprint GTV  you will see that the grille wraps around
the leading top edge of the nose of the car.  In comparing against a GTA you
will see that the center grille lays flat under the leading edge of the nose.
I really prefer the GTA look along with the lighter weight and more elegant
material (GTV's have pot metal ... yuk!).

Of course, you could also simplfy your life by just looking in the parts book.

A friend once told me the part was the same as used by Alfa on certain Giulia
sedans (Ti, Supers, Ti-Supers?).  I don't have a parts book to ref. so can
anyone else confirm this info.?