Treble negatives

Tom wrote:

">>since alfabill hasn't never not screwed me yet, i'll trust him with
my
digest fund contribution until such time as i receive a post card from
tahiti.<<

WOW!!! How many negatives did you cram in there?!!?!?!?!? My university
degree
is in Mathematics with a (minor) emphasis on logic and I can't sort that
sentence out. Did alfabill do you wrong or not?"

Depends on whether the logic is classical or intuitionistic.

- - David R. (ross@domain.elided)

(PS to Bill: I'll be back in the US briefly in a coupla weeks, will send
a check from there to save the 30 cent postage differential:-)