RE: Brian's Response to "Drop Me A Bone"

> >>since alfabill hasn't never not screwed me yet, i'll trust him with my
> digest fund contribution until such time as i receive a post card from
> tahiti.<<
>
> WOW!!! How many negatives did you cram in there?!!?!?!?!? My university
degree
> is in Mathematics with a (minor) emphasis on logic and I can't sort that
> sentence out. Did alfabill do you wrong or not?

my apologies to the digest for the use of the triple negative (three lefts =
a right).  translation: "alfabill has never screwed me (yet)".

enough gibberish from me - back to alfas.

a quick question for the collective - what's the hot soft compound tire this
season?  i've been using comp ta r1's for the past few years and have been
very happy with them.  should i stick with their replacement, or is there
something better?  the car is a modified '72 spider, the use is time trials
(and some limited spirited street driving).

tia,

bs