re: Brian's Response to "Drop Me A Bone"

In AD v7n537, Brian (bs) wrote:

>>since alfabill hasn't never not screwed me yet, i'll trust him with my
digest fund contribution until such time as i receive a post card from
tahiti.<<

WOW!!! How many negatives did you cram in there?!!?!?!?!? My university degree
is in Mathematics with a (minor) emphasis on logic and I can't sort that
sentence out. Did alfabill do you wrong or not?

Not, knowing Bill. :-)

Tom
'63 Spider
Seattle

P.S. - Sorry about the late-ish posts on these subjects, I'm just catching up
with the weekend.