Milano Brakes

Thanks for all the helpful input about my brakes on my Milano. I've had
problems with them ever since I had the car. I warped the front rotors,
machined them, and warped them again. The P.O. had the Master Cylinder
replaced and the rear pads & rotors, so I figured I'd got for the
high-performance upgrade. So I got S.S. braided brake lines,
Cross-drilled rotors, and AXXIS Semi metallic pads (front only). The
first couple of stops (around the block to test them) proved to be very
weak. But I guess with the new rotors AND pads they just needed some
break in time. I drove to work and around town a bit going really easy
on it, and they work GREAT now. Nice and smooth (now more vibration)
They really bring the car down FAST. I can't wait until a 100 miles or
so has past so I can really test them out once their broken in. What had
happened with the brake fluid is that a week earlier when my mechanic
had done the SS brake lines fro me, he had topped off the fluid
reservoir, so when I pried the calipers back it just forced some of it
out. Thanks again for everyone's helpful advice.

   -Chip Mutza
89 Milano (stops great!)
San Diego, CA