Spider Doors

I have noticed that the inside of both doors at the top on the latch end =
on my 1990 Spider Quadrifoglio have pulled loose from the door frame.  =
Initially, I figured that the plastic clips ("buttons") had broken or were =
worn.  On further investigation, I have discovered that the plastic clips =
pulled through the particle board.  I'm wrestling with what to do about it =
- - I see 3 options, 1) take it apart, remove the vinyl upholstery and make =
a new back board (time consuming but low cost); 2) order "new" panels ($$$ =
but no labor charges, if I can find them); or 3) take it to an upholstery/b=
ody shop and write a big check.  Has anyone had any experience with this =
problem?

Additionally, the electric windows are moving very slowly and I have been =
told that they need to be siliconed (sp?).  Is this correct?  Any thoughts =
or suggestions on either of these problems would be appreciated.