CEM injection follow-up

John,
Excellent follow-up to my very *brief* history of injection.  Very informative
and explains things that went on behind the scenes.

On a technical note, it would have been interesting if Alfa managed to figure
out how to do what they planned with electronics.  I kid you not that some
of the concepts they described, we really didn't perfect until the early to
mid '90s (depending on the part).  And after talking with enough people,
what is inside a Ford EEC (the strategy...) is some of the most advanced in
the world.  This is to imply how good the Alfa stuff was.

As for the documentation....  we get rid of old development data too- there
is so much that goes on that if it doesn't go into production, you just can't
keep it all.  Fortunatly for Ford (in a matter of speaking), the passion that
Ford enthusiests have is a little different than US Alfa nuts :)

One day to my big-non alfa annoucement.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI