Q: Parts supplier: Spitzer GmbH?

Dear Alfisti,

Have you used Spitzer GmbH as your parts supplier? If so, have you been
satisfyed to they servise and the quality af the parts you have got?

By the way, what suppliers would you personally recommend in Europe?

In my opinion good service should be at least prompt and precise anwers to
your faxes and sometimes even this can be too difficult to someone.=20

Lately, there has been two suppliers above others for me: Highwood Motor
Company and Ondrak & K=F6rber GmbH. They both are very good examples of the
good business manners and top quality service.=20
_______
Antti S.
Finland