Re: alfa-digest V7 #533

<< Subject: "Where do I send the check?" asked the unreconstructed Luddite >>
As I am the guy that asked in the Alfa Digest issue "where do I send the
check" the answer was given in a fashion that makes people wanteing to donate
work in order to make it happen.  I

I am positive that I am not alone as a man extremely pressed for time.
Further, I hope that a straight forward answer such as "here's my address"
would not only get my dollars in a more expeditious manner, but actually get
more that the 6-7% of the Alfa Digest subscribers to participate.  In other
words...the path of least resistance!  (Make it easy!...please!)  This is a
valuable network for everyone, and all of the work that is put into this
service is really appreciated!

PS..well, here I go to look up the info so that I can write my check!  I have
time today!!

Chris Finks
AROO/AROO
Portland, OR