Cures for flu/Spider jacking

Thanks George,
I'll try that Ouzo on my chest.  I've heard of using it as a rub on
cure, but it wasn't the chest it was to be applied.
I actually feel that there are many Italians who drink Ouzo while
tooling through the countryside in their Alfa's.  It's just that there
is no cupholder to put it in when you need two hands to drive.
There is no really perfect place to jack a spider but the stock
jacking points work pretty well.  Even the frame on our race car is
buckled in places from jacking on it.  If you use the stock jacking
points and you have rusty rockers, you may get a surprise.

Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided> Deltona, Florida USA