Niki Lauda Package.

Jason asked for details and documentation on the Nike Lauda special
edition spider. While I'm sure someone will have a much more
comprehensive source or recollection, my raggedy copy of Joe Benson's
Illustrated Alfa Romeo Buyer's Guide has a photo of a spider with a
large body-colored (I assume; the photo's b&w) rear spoiler.  THe
caption reads:

The Niki Lauda Spider was a special Signature Edition that was primarily
a deluxe trim and options package.  The most noticeable feature was the
rear deck spoiler and a wild decal package.

The photo is from the driver's side, slightly aft of dead-on, so I can't
really see the front, but I see, on this car, no evidence of side-skirts
or a front spoiler (nor any wild decals, for that matter.  Perhaps
they're on the hood, which is raised and facing away from the camera...)

Hal Taylor