alfa-digest V7 #530

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>" A while back there was some discussion here about the availabilty of
 Momo-compatible steering wheel hubs for 105/115 Alfas.  It turned out th=
at
 someone had them available for sale, but I don't remember who.  If anybo=
dy
 knows where to get these, could you please let me know directly or via t=
he
 Digest? "

We were "the party" in question and have these in stock to fit Spiders up=

through 1989. Please call for any additional info. (949) 770-3136
<
I'm not "the party in question" but I have these in stock.  There are 4
different types for the 105/115, all cost =A332.50 (GB Pounds).  I assume=
 the
one you need has the keyway (as opposed to splines) and the horn-ring.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.