Bottles and Rattles

>> They take the door apart and there is an empty bottle of Ouzo
>>  that somehow was left in there by the factory workers.  He swore it
>>was  true!

My dad told me a similar story involving a GM car (actually a station
wagon) and a Coke bottle back in the mid-50s.  He worked for Rochester
Products, on the design team setting up the tooling for the FI for the
'57 Corvette.  (See how I tied two threads together?)   :^)

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC         http://welcome.to/nwarc/
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]