Re:Windshields, et c.

All -
When I suggested that there could be a problem with the '78 vs. '79 Sedan
windshield, I did it to head off potential problems for a person with a
cracked windshield.  It is certainly interesting to see where all this
went.  I hope that the most important thing that the initial requestor
took out of this discussion was the necessity to measure the windshield
before ordering the replacement.  That was certainly my intent.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC          http://welcome.to/nwarc/
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)       (in the garage)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #528