towing Alfas,wheel cap for Ronal wheel/ARlogo,calling Johnathan Drout

Greetings Alfisti!
     First, on the subject of towing Alfas.Spiders shouldn't be towed using a
tow dolly,they're entirely too low to the ground and you'll scrape the rear
underside.Use a flatbed trailer for these,but watch out for clearance problems
when unloading.Make sure the flatbed has a ramp of some sort to ease the
extreme angle you'll get when unloading;you'll scrape the car everytime
otherwise.) Same with Alfettas with the rear exhaust;one big bump and you get
a sickeningly expensive sound of scraping metal.Milanos and GTV6's are easy to
tow, plenty of clearance.......
       I tow cars daily to rental customers using a pickup/tow dolly
combo,it's best to use a tow dolly with a swiveling "pad"for the front wheels
to sit into.If you rent a tow dolly from Uhaul or Penske make sure the dolly
has a swiveling pad;otherwise you'll realize the error of your ways (when you
make your first sharp turn and the wheel of the tow dolly dents the side of
the car being towed.....................).A flatbed car trailer available from
these same companies is good for long distance towing,make sure the trailer
has chains and lights!!!! For local towing a tow dolly and (Longbed,for better
stability)  pickup truck combo is easier to manuver and generally much cheaper
too.Enough from the tow guy...........
     I am looking for a wheel center cap for my Alfetta Velocissima.It has the
14x6 Ronal "phone dial" type wheels.Should anybody have one, please email me
off post with pricing.Just need one..........I am also looking for one of the
"ALFA ROMEO" block lettering badge as used on the rear of the Alfetta coupes
and the early 70's Berlinas.AR Ricambi is out of stock on these items and
don't expect to get any more of them either,since the factory no longer makes
them.Help!!
    Johnathan Drout, please email me.How's the project going??
 Thanks in advance,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 MilanoGold (Alfie)