Re: Bonaldi Brake Booster

Thomas Guadagni's symptoms are typical of servo failure.

New Bonaldi servo units & repair kits are available from Alfa Stop,
although I hear that the servo unit may be about to be discontinued.

Bonaldi do not include any instructions in their repair kits. However
the Bonaldi unit is produced under licence from Lockheed & I do have a
set of Lockheed instructions which I will be pleased to fax or snail
mail to Thomas if he contacts me direct.

In message , THOMAS_GUADAGNI@domain.elided writes

>     Has anyone figured out these old style Bonaldi Brake boosters.  The
>     one on my 67 GT Veloce will not release.  I have to disconnect the
>     vacumn hose from the engine to stop it from actuating even with no
>     force on the brake pedal. I haven't found a manual that covers the
>     booster.
>
>     Tom Guadagni
>     Dublin
>     67 GTV

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900