Alfa Urban Legend

Hi,

"perhaps due to the legendary casual random assembly practiced by those
notoriously care-free assembly-line workers at Arese."

This reminds me of a story I heard last year.  Stop me if you've heard
this before.  The guy who was working on my GTV6 told me that several
years ago, he had a customer w/an early 70s GTV who came in complaining
of a thumping sound inside the driver's side door whenever he made a
turn.  They take the door apart and there is an empty bottle of Ouzo
that somehow was left in there by the factory workers.  He swore it was
true!

Kit Redwine
Seattle, WA
(the new windy city)