Pertronix Iginitor for Marelli.

Dear Alfisti,

The questioning about interest to buy Pertronix Ignitor for Magneti Marelli
distributor, was now out 2nd time. First time questioning was sent
25.2.1999. At the moment there is potential buyers only for 8 modules. This
amount is not practical to manufacture in economical sense.

If I get more contacts from potential buyers at this week,  I will resend
this once more at the next week.

Some have asked me, why I don't you just buy Crane Cams electronic
ignition? For me the answer is, that I don't like to see any additional
devices under my Alfa's hood. My philosophy in building my Alfa is:
"Chances for performance or for durability are permissible, but they must
also be invisible". Maybe that philosophy of mine makes extra ignition box
ugly for my eyes. If I would build Alfa for racing, then things would be
different and this additional box wouldn't look so ugly at all for my eyes.
_______
Antti S.
Finland