Wheels for Kevin/SPICA/ Velocissimas/alfetta shifters/ Obie's GTV6 manual

Greetings Alfisti!
    First, for Kevin in TX wanting a set of wheels for his GTV6.I have a set
of 4 decent Gotti modular wheels from my recently sold "Vito" '84 GTV6 for
sale.Email me off post for price (A fair one,guaranteed.)
    Second, my .02 on SPICA.I have a Milano and an Alfetta, and actually
prefer SPICA for a few reasons.They always start,(you can wash the motors
without sitting at the carwash for an hour drying everything out,like my
Milano)they run well if properly tuned (although not great with low end
throttle response),and pretty inexpensive to maintain unless the TA or the
pump itself goes bad.Plus, open the hood of any SPICA equipped car in an auto
shop and your'e spending 30 or so minutes explaining SPICA and Alfa Romeo
spreading the gospel to the unconverted.Plus, the design is what the factory
intended for the US cars.Webers look great and perform well, but SPICA does
too, and it'll pass the visual inspection on an emission test.A converted
Weber car won't.My Velocissima sat for close to 2 years,I turned the key and
it started right up.Spica for all of it's trials and tribulations is still one
unique,utterly fascinating piece of Italian engineering.
     For the gentleman who has recently purchased a Velocissima, I have a few
photos and some info on the cars, I'd be glad to copy it for you.Email me w/
your address off post.
     For the gentleman who needed an Alfetta shifter(Thomas Baumen,I
think???), I'll have one for you if wanted this weekend when I hopefully get
the time to replace the current shifter in my Alfetta.Your'e welcome to the
one I take out.
     Obie, haven't sent your GTV6 book yet.I've been in the middle of an
office move and by the time I get off work the post offices are already
closed.I'll send it As soon as possible....Who would have thought you'd do 60
hour workweeks renting cars???
        A quick (and with a HIGH possibility of being stupid) question for
Spider and Alfetta alfisti.Would the stock rear springs from an '86 Spider
Quad fit a "79 Alfetta? Curious.........
Thanks,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold(Alfie, digesting it's supper of embarrased BMW 325i owner
this evening)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,straining peoples neck muscles on the
highway trying in vain to figure out what the car is)