Re: Spica vs Weber Faceoff at Convention

****************
Jay T Hinton smarmally writes:

Why not just have a contest between Spica and Webers at the
Convention.  Maybe just a driving test to see which people prefer
driving which, as reliability or durability tests aren't possible.  I
say we have Biba set up a Weber car and Fred Di set up a Spica car,
perhaps a 2000 1974 Spider for common ground sake.  Have
conventioneers drive em and say which they like.  Of course, that will
not be able to stop or convince everyone.
Ciao,  Jay
*****************

"Hello, hello, Rex. Unnh, I know you like them Spica thingys but could
you set up the old Webers on the '75 Alfetta? Oh no, nothing in
particular, just would like it to idle more between 900 and 1200 than
1700 and zip. Good, good, HOW MUCH? Well, okay."

"Hello, hello, Intercity Lines. Need a car delivered to the outskirts of
KC on or around June 17th. HOW MUCH? Well, okay."

"Hello, hello, Fred(dy) Di, how-ya-doin-babe? Hey, dude, seems as if
people, ya know, "those who want to know", would like us to end this
amusing little pissing, oops sorry, Technical Contest once and for all.
See ya in KC? You will of course be driving to the Convention from that
Freudian shaped peninsula with something like a '69 Round-tail won't
you? Good, good. Be there or be square, heh, heh."

*******************

Ladies and Gentlemen of The Alfa Digesters Club: We are an
unfortunately, at the moment, a non-profit group needing YOUR car to
help carry on our noble and thankless deeds. Please donate your slightly
dinged Tipo 33 Stradale's and 8C 2900's, whereas we will recycle them,
making it possible for those less fortunate to participate in
competitive activities. Your donations will assure our flock the
opportunity of achieving the self-esteem necessary to compete (kick-ass
in KC) in this highly volatile world.

Ga' bless.

Bro 'O' Mercy
1438 Arrow Hwy, Suite H, Irwindale CA 91706