Alphas

Every so often I spend a little more time at the gas pump enlightening
the attendant or another patron about my Milano and Alfas in general.
Last time I was getting gas, a youth in need of Noxema (hey, I'm young
too, but not that young....) wanted to know what it was.  Started off
saying he had never
seen such a gas-cap before.  Then wanted to know if it was fast etc.  So
I go through the specs with him, dunno if the light was going on or not
though.  He wanted to know what other models etc they made, but was a
little taken aback upon finding out that the pipeline went from a trickle to
closed in '95.  Anyhow, he now pronounces the name correctly, and said he
may be interested in owning one in the future.  Especially when I told
him that that tweaked out Accord at the next pump was no match in either
performance or flair....

Adam
Philadelphia