Wheels for GTV-6

     I see my brother already beat me to the daily wheel question, but I
     need some info. on wheels for an '85 GTV-6. The car currently has the
     stock meteric Speedline wheels with Michelin TRX rubber. I'd like to
     replace these and put some better rubber on the car. I believe a
     replacement wheel for the car needs to be 15 X 7 with a 98mm bolt
     pattern and a 30-35 mm offset, but I'm not sure. Tires could then be
     195/55/15's or 195/60/15's. Sorry if this question has been asked a
     hundred times before but I couldn't find any info on the GTV-6 web
     page.

     While were on the subject, anyone have a set of wheels for sale that
     would fit this car. Feel free to respond off line. Thxs.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164
     '91 Spider