Gordo's temptation

> Sounds like it is time for a repeat trip to make sure you got rid of all
> the gremlins.  #8^)
>
> >Damn, 27 states and a loose nut behind the wheel AND behind the wheel.
> >WOW! Imagine how good it will drive if I do the job right!!
>
> That would mean the re-run would be better, right?

Geez, Gordo, I just fixed it at 7 am this morning... feels nice and
tight, Yumm!
Maybe the convention? Halfaway home, right?  Besides, I missed a few
states.

> Seattle WA
> 91 days of rain since Nov 1, 1998

PURE PROPAGANDA!!!! The perfect city surrounded by a big sprinkler
system...I still wanna go!

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm

- --------------04A6D4B8113FFB05E0A43691--

End of alfa-digest V7 #521