Hi, my name is Eric, and my car thumps...

With all the new thumpers and slappers out there, it seems as if we are all
in a big support group- but then again, we are....

My '73 GTV has both, and the launch thump started AFTER I put in new spings,
BUT I think that it has something to do with the very high rear since the old
spring shims were left in place.

Opinion here:
I kind of think that its the top "T" tube making the noise, beacuse the
driveshaft allingment is not good.

Opinion off.

I'll tell you all how it goes after I go through the process of having the
ride height taken care of, it will be set to the low end of the Alfa specs for
all 4 corners.

BTW, is there anybody else out there planning on running the new BFGoodrich
G-Force R1's on their STOCK cars (or at least no adjustable upper control
arm)?  I read that they like 2-4 deg of negative camber....  bummer.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI
p.s. none of this helps the slap problem...