Question Re: Spider Wheels

Anyone out there happen to know the bolt circle of wheels used on the (in my
case, a 1988) Spider? The shop manual identifies the wheels used on the Quad
model as 6J x 15" H2, those used on the Veloce as 6J x 14" H2, and those
used on the Graduate as 5 1/2 J x 14" 2h.

I have an opportunity to buy some used alloys identified as 15 x 6", 4 on 4
1/4" bolt circle."  Same general size as the Quad wheels, but I'm not sure
about the bolt circle. Will these fit?

Thanks for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA