78-79 Sport Sedan windshield

Spinya@domain.elided  writes
>Subject: WANTED 78-79 Sports sedan windshield
>
>Help have a friend with a sports sedan and the paint shop broke the
>windshield, if anyone knows where to get one or has one let me know.
>Please email asap.

Remember this thread from a couple years back folks?  Greg Fosmark
discovered that the windshield is different for the 78 and the 79.  Be
Careful to spec the correct year, Zack.  I don't remember the details,
but remember that Greg had a dickens of a time.
Greg - do you still monitor the list?

Gordy Hyde
NWARC  http://welcome.to/nwarc
1987 Spider Veloce
Seattle WA
Are we in rain competition with Portland?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]