Re: Alfa service directory

Biba:
Every year or two the AROC of the USA does a membership roster with
local contact phone numbers of members.  If I'm in a strange place, and
I have a breakdown, I'll call some locals and ask their advice as to
where to go for service.
This is a start and would be a good place for a complete listing of
service locations.
To those not members of the AROC, I urge them to join and partake of
this benefit as well as many others.  Remember there is strength in
numbers.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett (the other Texas Hill Country Bernie in South East
Central) Brenham, Texas