Differences between 72 -74 Spiders in USA

I acquired a '72 Spider in March '73.  My brother bought one two months
later and it arrived as a '73 model.

As far as we were able to tell the only difference were the rubber additions
to the stainless bumpers.

Both came with steel wheels shod with 165/78 X 14 Pirelli tires.  The tires
lasted about 12K miles before cord started showing.

Owners of 74 Spiders in our local ALFA Club had alloy wheels included.

LSD was an option in 72 and 73 model years, all of the cars we ever saw had
it on the option list.  Seems like an option that was included on all 72-74
USA Spiders and GTV's.

The 74 included LSD "standard".

I still have the window sticker from the 72 Spider.

Mike

(mike_nakamura@domain.elided)
or
V8_2593cc@domain.elided