Alfa 90 - 4 sale - whole or in pieces...

HI Gang!

Is there any one looking for a new Xmas tree?

Just got an offer of a Alfa 90 2.5 V6.

Any one need mechanicals, electricals, etc.?
Email with needs.

Any Aussie who wants the full car, please let me know.
The rest of the world, only parts.... unless you can convince me of the
hassle to get it there.

BTW, I hate to part the car, but if no one wants it full, I might part
it.... not that I like the idea, but too many Alfas already... better
parts than crusher...

The car is located here in Macau (nearby HK)

Regards
Paulo
GTV6 x 3
Plus other Alfas