Samco Hoses

Hello Alfisti-
After visiting AlfaBill's website, (I loved the story about his trip around
the United States, especially his take on Seattle) I thought that a set of
Samco hoses would look pretty nice on my 91 Spider. I followed his link and
asked Brad about them and sadly he reported to me that the hoses aren't made
for the Spider. It would require about 14 late model spider owners to get
together in order for the Samco hoses to be cost-friendly (?). Any takers? Let
me know. Thanks in advance.
Todd