92 164L - A/C EPR valve with refiller valve wanted

Hi Guys I am trying to find a 5 inch steel tube that has the refill
valve for the old R12 A/C system on my 92 164L. I think it is piece
number 11 on this diagram that I have taken out of alfa Ricambi.

BTW: Maybe they have it, but I do not understand how they associate this
number 11 with the exact part number.

Anyone knows whether this piece can be repaired for leaks by soldering
it?

Thanks in advance
Pierre Jacomet
92 164L