Re: Service Manual for Spider

I just purchased a manual on CD ROM from International Auto Parts in
Charlottesville, VA - (800) 726-0555. It has the shop manual, sales
brochures, owner's manual and service bulletins. Well worth the $49 I
paid, but a little cumbersome navigating.

BTW, thanks to all who responded to my Spider questions posted last
week. I think my heater problem is caused by a stuck valve.

Chris Stephenson
http://www.stephensonconsulting.com