Ok, one more time

Hello, I think this is the last time I am going to post this. I haven't
said anything about it in a long while, mostly because, well, I haven't
been posting anything here on any regular basis. I don't even have
enough time to read all of the digest, like I used to. Anyway,
    I've got a near perfect (I saw near, its really clean folks) 1970 GT
Junior dashboard. It has the original wood, but I had taken it out and
refinished it. There are two cracks around the top vents that have been
fixed. I spent $50 getting them fixed about 5 years ago. There are also
2 bubbles on the top, near the vents. I know its not perfect. Its really
clean, nice, but not totally original. But the good thing is its not an
expensive fake, its the real deal. It even fits GTVs from 68-71 or
72...I can't remember, of course it wouldn't be original. What I am
getting at here, folks, is I want to sell the darn thing. I sold the
Junior 5 years ago, and its been in the basement since. So make me an
offer. I want it gone. I am beggin you all. Do me this favor. Thanks, oh
and email me if you want a more exact description, I can even take
pictures and scan them. So let me know. Thanks, Ted

- --
Ted Williams
Santa Clara, CA
88 Milano Verde 3.0