GTV6 suspension noises

Hello everyone:
	I've been hearing strange and disturbing noises eminating from both the
front and rear end of my '82 GTV6, but the worst of it comes from the
front. The front end makes a clunky rattle over bumps, especially on slow,
sharp turns on an uneven surface (my apartment's ill-kept parking lot for
example). The steering doesn't feel overtly loose and otherwise the car
handles well and without protest. Any ideas as to what I should look for? I
bought (but haven't installed yet) new castor rod bushings, but they may
not be at the root of the problem.
	The rear end makes a percussive clunk and jingle over small, high-speed
bumps like highway expansion joints or larger, slow speed bumps like speed
bumps. I think that a previous owner may have installed a stiffer set of
springs here. Could this cause the problem?
	Thanks in advance,
	Sebastian Toomey   gt7622d@ prism.gatech.edu
	'82 GTV6
	'88 Toyota 4WD Pickup (selling it today to finance Alfa repairs!)