Sud

Hello,
The first Suds were sold in 1972, only for the Italian marked. In 1973 =
this car was sold in the rest of Europe etc.
The first ( 1800 ) Alfetta was also from the year 1972 at the marked.
I do own ( I think the last existing ) Sud from 1972....unrestored and =
in a perfect condition, although this seems to be impossible ( even to =
myself ).

You can see it at my home page: http://home.wxs.nl/~evdbeek/index.html  =
( left frame....My favourits....Alfa Sud )

			Bye,    Eduard van de Beek - The Netherlands