Re: 164 Exhaust

Alan,

Actually, my 164LS has developed a small hole in the rear muffler
(previously a Florida car I found out, moisture = rust).  It sounds pretty
sporty, I must say.  It idles with a purposeful thum-thum-thum rhythm but
goes away above 4K rpm.  I don't much care for the rumbling personally but
my friends always say "hey, did you buy a sports exhaust for your car?"

I'd gladly exchange it for a polite Stebro.  Although I cannot guarantee
the duration of your sportiness.  It might de/upgrade as time goes on :-).

Nizam