How do I replace my windshield washer nozzles?!?

While at AR Ricambi the other day, I picked up a couple of new
windshield washer spray nozzles for my '86 spider (and met a very nice
alfista with an '82 spider while I was there).  I went to install them
today (thinking, "how difficult could it be just to swap these out"),
and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to remove the vent-like
panel between the hood and the windshield, in which the nozzles sit.

Anyone been there?  I couldn't find anything in the manual...

Also, a tip for owners of similar cars:  the little plastic trim pieces
on my interior door handles kept falling off and driving me nuts (I
tried taping them on at one point, but clearly it wasn't successful).
Finally I got fed up, so I picked them up off the floor of the car, bent
open the little plastic clips that are supposed to hold them on, and
wedged a matchstick into each clip.  The matchsticks (cardboard ones,
not wooden) were a perfect fit.  I then trimmed the matchsticks flush
with a razor blade.  They now seem to be holding on pretty firmly.

Thanks to anyone who can help me figure out how to get that piece off,
so I can swap the nozzles and have a clean windshield once more.

Hal Taylor
Vevice CA
'86 spider veloce "Strega"